Friday, January 20, 2012

Worst headache *ever*...

The weather must be changing. I think I will take the headache if it means some warmer weather is on its way. Winter stinks.

Jacob left for school this morning with his pocket full of wadded-up fake moustaches from Christmas. The glue has worn off so he put a glue stick in his other pocket. So he is gluing the moustaches to his face with a glue stick at school...that is the weirdest kid haha.

Kylie doesn't talk lately. She reads, drinks tea and types furiously on her laptop. That is, when she comes out of her room. That's ok. I'm sure next week she will a happy girl again. These things tend to come and go with her (mostly go, she's a pretty happy kid).

I'm going to pick up Sam from school, then we are going to do some shopping at Wal Mart. I think I will buy myself some yarn, because I found the cutest free pattern for amigurumi mermaids HERE . I just realized that I need to register Sam for kindergarten NEXT MONTH. Oh my goodness, where has the time gone?!?

Later.




1 comment:

Coolcook said...

I forgot all about this blog and mine also. I have left Blog.ca and will try and find another one when I am ready. For now I will tolerate Facebook. I still can't find that little package I brought back from Savannah for you last year, I suspect it is behind the bookshelf and I can't move it on my own, so guess you will have to wait until I move at the end of June.
Take care and I will pop in now and then.
jake