Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday.

Wow, it feels like forever since I've worked a shift...Christmas really threw things off around  here.

We are going to see Chipwrecked today (is that what it's called?). The Alvin and the Chipmunks one. Kylie is going through a movie phase, she doesn't care if it's a dollar movie, Netflix movie or whatever. Jacob got to pick today, though, but Kylie is always down for a movie. I think it's $5 Tuesdays...I guess we'll see when we get there. I have a bunch of airmiles movie passes but I'm saving those for two movies: Underworld, which Scott will have to find another wife to go with, because I refuse. Those movies irritate me to no end. Also saving passes for when Kylie goes to see The Hunger Games, because I think she read each book about 4 times and right now it's all she thinks about.

Sam is going through this pretend phase right now, where she goes into her room for a while, invents a persona, and comes out to tell me all about how she's "the new girl in the world and her name is not Sam". She has come to live with us for a while, and will sleep in Sam's bed until Sam returns from school or grocery shopping or wherever she is right now. Then she tells us this huge story about her former life, how she lived in a castle with her pony or whatever haha. It's so stinkin' cute. Right now her name is Isabella, and she is sending a text to her dad, the King...on a toy cell phone.  Then she will go back in her room, and return as Sam.

*Yawn*...I need a shower before that movie. Best get on that :) .


No comments: