Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's Sunday!!

Ah, the start of a fresh new week. On this week's list:

-Taxes. Oh my God, can you believe we haven't done our taxes yet? Too many things happened at once, and our life got put on hold. Must do the taxes this week.

-Sewing: two drawstring backpacks using this tute . It's a good size for a teen, works well for a purse for Kiki.

-Gramma's apple tree fell down so we are going to chop it up tomorrow using Scott's reciprocating saw. A chainsaw would probably be a better idea, but alas, we don't have one. Must do with what we have.

-Everyone in this house thinks that I should be making sugar cookies?? I hate them, so I don't make them. Simple as that. Jacob wants me to teach him how to make them, so I guess I can do that.

-Yardwork. Blech.

-Animal hats are all the rage around here, so Kiki wants to make another hat like this one but maybe a kitty or this one .

-Working on some freezer paper stencil stuff, altering a hoodie for Kiki and mending. Always mending.

...it took me nearly an hour to log into this stupid blog! This Google account stuff is irritating me to no end.

Later, taters.

No comments: