Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lazier Than All Get Out.

So...yeah. I love summer, I don't have to do squat if I don't feel like it, other than maintain the cleanliness of our castle. Even that suffers most days lol.

The kids are getting along better than they did last summer, so I am not a frazzled mess most days. Tomorrow is Scott's first day back at work, so we are going to bring him a picnic lunch. His building has a really great rooftop terrace.

Anyway, here is the link to see our Maui pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=255869&id=697888101 . It's so much easier to post to FB than Blogger, and it's set for 'friends of friends' so I believe acquaintances should be able to see it as well. I'm not sure how long I'll keep those settings.

Sam is napping on the couch while the big kids are watching tv and I'm off to work in a few minutes. Have a great Sunday :) .

2 comments:

Princesstefer said...

Umm... apparently I'm going to have to temporarily re-activate my facebook to look at your pics. I've always had a thing for Hawaii, so I'm looking forward to looking at them much more that most friends' vacation photos.

Oh, and hey, I'm blogging again... kind of a lot too, since I'm not really posting anything elsewhere. lol

Kylie's Mom said...

Hi Steff!

You know what, as I was setting the privacy for that album, I thought "I'll set it for friends-of-friends, because I think everyone I just sort-of know is FB friends with Steff". I guess I forgot you deactivated your account lol.