Monday, December 14, 2009

Fantastic.

Only Siberia Was Colder

Woohoo!!! Edmonton was the second coldest city in the world yesterday, registering at -58.4C with the windchill at the airport. In actuality, I think it was -37C when I went shopping at noon yesterday. Yeah, that's cold enough.

And for the first time in ten years...I can't start my van this morning. No, it wasn't plugged in...I've never plugged it in lol. Guess it's time to start!!!

So Sam and I are staying home to bake today. I have the thermostat set for 18C and I'm sure the furnace hasn't stopped once in the last few days. Welcome to winter, baby!!!

4 comments:

Mackey said...

Sorry to hear about your weather. It is balmy & beautiful where I am. I am sitting on the deck & enjoying a Corona.
=D

Kylie's Mom said...

Ba ha ha...mackey, you crazy girl :) !!

Nico said...

OMG that is way too cold! I hope that your cookie baking is going well, and that you and the kiddos are staying warm too :)

Cori said...

I plugged my van in for the first time that day. This whole work thing sucks on icy cold days. I don't think fleece jammies are business casual.