Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ode to The Boy

Photobucket

I love this boy.

He's so much like me some days...he's so emotional but he has the best sense of humour. His Bobby Lee impressions are spot-on, and he makes me laugh daily.

Other days, he's not like me at all. He loves a party. Loves being the centre of attention. Loves having lots and lots of other kids to play with.

He needs a haircut (again).

He thinks girls stink (even though every girl in his class has a crush on him, and I'm not even exaggerating). I kid you not, the girls chase him every single recess. I wonder what they'll do if they ever catch him?

He started guitar lessons today, and the look on his face when he talks about music is absolutely priceless. I joked about how one day, Axe will set up a table for him to sign autographs...and the girls will be lined up around the block, jumping up and down and screaming, "WE LOVE YOU JACOB!!!"...and he didn't even get grossed out when I said that. He absolutely beamed with pride.

And I'm going to be the first girl in line :) .

4 comments:

Erick said...

Hi Kylie's Mom,

Thanks for the great comment you left on my blog. I hope you take plenty of pictures of the mask after you make it and post them to your blog. I'd love to see them.

Kylie's Mom said...

Will do, Erick! We're taking a break from paper mache-ing now, and it's looking pretty good :D .

Coolcook said...

The boy will go through stages. When he is 48 like my son is he will be the best son to his Mom. Something to look forward to girl.

Cori said...

yay to boys!! Confidence is worth so much, so good for him, and for you, raising such a confident little man!!