Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pics

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had a super crappy day last week and couldn't bare the thought of cooking...so we had ice cream for supper. Scott was so happy he jumped up and down and clapped his hands lol. There's sliced bananas hiding in the bottom of the bowls, I swear.

Photobucket
Soccer season has started again...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On Mother's Day it was so nice that we played outside...Sammy ran from the Slip 'n Slide to the sandbox to the trampoline, making for a sandy, muddy mess of a toddler lol. The last pic is of Jake and the Splash Rocket, my favourite summer time toy.

Other things...it friggin' snowed the other day. We woke up to snow everywhere, and the furnace kicking in. I guess I'm grateful that my raised garden bed isn't done yet because all of the plants would have frozen and died...in late May. How friggin' stupid.

Oh, and I turned 37 sometime last week. My mom made me the best bulgogi (Korean BBQ) dinner and my fantastic, fabulous husband bought me a new Kenmore sewing machine. How cool is that?

I'm old. But I have a new machine, so that's ok :D .

5 comments:

Cori said...

Happy Belated birthday!! The sewing machine is a perfect gift for you - congrats!!

Nico said...

Congrats on the new machine, and Happy Birthday and Mother's Day too. I love Ice Cream for dinner! Can I have dinner at your house ;)

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated B-day! Love all the pics. Tell us more about your new machine,how about some pics? :) Have a wonderful day!

Sarah said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! I loooove the splash rocket too, I have to find a new one though cause the dog ate it. Right after I saw it on sale at Sears for $5 too. Figures.

D said...

Happy Birthday you ol cougar you! Love the summer pics.