Friday, January 30, 2009

Argh!!!

Argh! Sometimes I wonder...how can some people be so selfish, so inconsiderate, and so hurtful all at the same time?

Yesterday was one of those days where it seemed all I did, all day long...from sun-up to sun-down...was shake my head in disbelief due to stupid, stupid people. My kids went to school sad today, because of one grown-up's thoughtlessness/selfishness. I could deal with all of the other junk that happened yesterday, but I hate, hate, hate seeing my kids upset like this.

Honestly, some people need a good swift smack to the head.

Thank you for reading this far.

Have a good day lol.

4 comments:

Josie said...

Im so sorry! I hope things start going better!

Mackey said...

It must be one of those weeks. Idiots everywhere!
Just remember if you need any assistance in the swift kick department.....just gimme a shout. I don;t live too far away:)

D said...

Aww I am sorry someone upset your kids. It bugs me too.

LOVE the new blog layout!

Princesstefer said...

Aww, I'm sorry some ppl are F.nuts. Hope things have gotten better since then. The new layout is quite spancy! :)