Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm sad :( .

Isn't this stupid? I'm sad that I can't sew any more diapers LOL. That's just stupid, really, when you think of it...I have a giant wicker basket full of diapers sewn from cast-off blankets and flannel pj's and I generally don't wash diapers more than once a week because of how many I have...and here I am looking at stupid cloth diapers on the internet, pining to sew *more*. When I have Halloween sewing that needs to be done.

But I can't sew at this moment, because Sammy is napping and she is such a light sleeper lately that the sound of my sewing machine in the next room wakes her up. So I have to sew when she's awake, and try to trick her into staying in the same room with me LOL. If I close the door she just screams!!! LOL...gawd, I should go sweep.

Ok, that's what I'll do. I'll sweep...right after I finish looking at fabric on the 'net.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Nope, it's not stupid! I would probably feel exactly the same.. babies are growing up too fast!

D said...

LMAO Can I please come to one of your parties???