Friday, October 10, 2008

Blech.

I am sick. Yuck. Started with a sore throat, runny nose and now I feel like crap. It was -5C when we got up this morning...fall is basically over and winter has begun.

The kids are walking themselves to school this morning, which they don't like, but I just can't do it. Honestly, if they complained enough I would let them stay home with me but looks like they're getting ready to go. Kylie is scared to even play in the yard lately, after that horrible abduction last week of a 7 year old girl...but that disgusting-excuse-for-a-human is in custody, which I explained to her. It will take her a little while to become comfortable outside again.

Tomorrow is the Breastfeeding Challenge at West Edmonton Mall and I'm taking both girls with me. Kylie is just looking forward to snooping through the T&T Asian market.

OK, I'm going to get some more coffee. If my throat is still sore later, I'm going to get Scott to bring me home a Slurpee.

1 comment:

Nico said...

Oh no, I hope that you feel better soon! Drink plenty of fluids, and rest while you can :)