Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ack!!!

I hate clothes shopping!!! Why does it have to be so freakin' difficult???

I dropped Kylie off at a birthday party and left Sammy at home with the other 2, and figured I would take a bit of time to go shopping. Since I have lost a bit of weight, every top I own looks like a potato sack on me, so I figured it was time to get busy (I can take in pants...tops--not so much).

What a horrible experience. I thought it would be fun, now that I can shop in 'normal' size stores...no freakin' way. If I found something I liked the look of, the fabric was crappy or it was so ridiculously over-priced that it turned me right off. Not to mention that it had to fit my criteria: it had to lift easily for nursing, the arms couldn't be too fitted (hate things touching my upper arms), and no frilly stuff. The Bay had a good sale today...but everything was ugly. Not most things...everything. Ricki's, Bootlegger, Cleo (super-huge thumbs down), Army&Navy, you name it!!!! More crap than you could shake a stick at!!!

I guess I'll stick with my baggy t-shirts and jeans for a little while longer. Winter is coming, and I'll just cover it all with a hoody anyway :D

2 comments:

Nico said...

I hate clothes shopping too!!! I am in need of new clothes, but I have been really disappointed with all of the high prices :( I think I'll hold out a little longer and see if my wardrobe will make it one more season.

Kylie's Mom said...

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! I found a hoody I liked (although the whole point was to get away from hoodies) and it was $60!!! Nuts.