Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hmm...

Photobucket

What colour do you think these eyes will be? I thought that eye colour was generally sorted out by the time a baby was a year old...these eyes have me confused. They're brown in the middle and hazel around that. Kylie and Scott are blue-eyed, Jacob and I are brown-eyed and I just can't figure this one out.

I googled it the other day, and some sites say that it can take up to age 3 to determine permanent eye colour. Hmmm...

Oh, and Sammy still isn't crawling. She has figured out how to get from a sitting position to a crawling position...and then she will 'walk' her hands out so that she's laying down on her tummy. I guess that's a start.

And she's cutting 5 teeth, all at the same time. Last night she slept like an angel for 11 hours, but the night before she was up every hour screaming, even with a dose of Motrin. Poor girl, I hope those teeth cut quickly.

2 comments:

Nico said...

I hope that Sammy is well soon, teething is so rough. I hope that you get a little rest too.

Hmmm, I'm going to guess that Sammy will have pretty Blue eyes :) My eye color started to change at 13, and now I have one green and one brown, but I list them both as brown on my driver's license :)

Neonjake said...

Poor baby. I can imagine it must be awful for her. I have had a toothache in my life so I imagine it would be something like that.
Hey Sammy wait to cut your teeth when you are older then you can get better drugs. LOL
jake