Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

Photobucket
My neighbour gave me these after her daughter outgrew them...and I'm so, so sad that they don't fit Sammy anymore :( . I jammed her feet into them for as long as I could, but I just can't do it anymore. I don't care about the brand name and I don't care that they're leather...I just love the purple and the green together, and I love the butterfly on the toes. They're so pretty and girly, and the color is so different. Now they will go into Sammy's time capsule (a big Christmas popcorn can) along with her belly-button clip and the ID card from her basinette at the hospital. My baby's getting so big :( .

Photobucket
So to lift my spirits, we went shoe shopping yesterday. I found these cuties at Zeller's for $5. They're a tad bit big, but oh-co-cute! I love them. Sammy just wants to chew on them LOL.

Photobucket
But no pair of shoes is as cute as blu-polished baby toes. Yes, she can get her foot in her mouth. No, I'm not worried about her poisoning herself. Yes, I also did it to Kylie when she was a baby LOL.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

adorable shoes and piggies too!!!

Nico said...

I love Sammy's blue nail polish, that is too cute. The new shoes are adorable too! Little girl shoes are the cutest.

Mackey said...

Those pink shoes are adorable & those baby toes look delicious!